Bath And Body Works Facts
Founded in 1990 in New Albany, Ohio, Bath And Body Works is a retail store under the L Brands featuring in body, hand and home products for nearly 20 years. Aiming at creating and offering the best products and ultimate personal care experience for customers from all around the world, Bath And Body Works are in a great demand of insightful and motivated people to join in and make a difference in personal care industry.
How Old Do You Have to Be to Work at Bath And Body Works:
Minimum age to work at Bath and Body Works is 18 years old. Applicants need to meet the minimum hiring age.
Bath And Body Works Hours:
Columbus(Headquarter): Mon - Sat: 10:00am - 9:00pm
10:00am - 7:00pm
Bath And Body Works Number of Stores:
Bath And Body Works Number of Employees:
Job Types that Bath And Body Works Offers:
Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Seasonal
Printable Bath And Body Works Application Form:
Free Printable Bath And Body Works Application Form
Bath And Body Works Job Openings
Do you have passion for fragrances? Or do you have any interest in serving people by suggesting them scents that make them smile? Come and give yourself a chance to be one of the Bath And Body Works associates, a tons of job opportunities are available. See job titles below and find a good fit for you.
Cashier, Sales Associate, Sales Leader, Store Manager, Co Manager, Key Holder, Replenishment Associate, District Manager, Operations Lead, Customer Assistant, Visual Manager, Supervisor, Brand Manager, Backroom Associate, Part Time Team Leader, Customer Service/Sales Representative, Intern, Wrap Desk Coordinator, Director, Director, Associate Merchant
Bath And Body Works Employee Benefits
Bath And Body Works strives to provide its employees with the best they can offer. If you do devote yourself in such a beauty career, you will reap from your contributions. Here is a snapshot of what Bath And Body Works offers to its associates.
- Great employee discount and free lunch: Employees at Bath & Body Works are initially given a 20% discount. After 2 months of service, part-time employees receive 30% off and full-time employees receive 40% off. Employees also have free water and snacks in the employee lounge.
- Health and welfare benefits: On the 1st day of employment, full time workers along with their dependents are eligible for these benefits listed below:
- Medical and pharmacy coverage: You can choose the suitable plan based upon your financial needs.
- Dental coverage is comprised of in-network coverage or out-of-network coverage. You’ll receive higher coverage, as well as lower deductibles if you select an in-network dentist.
- Pharmacy Program: Bath & Body Works pay the rest of the cost when covered prescriptions are filled under the pharmacy program whatever medical plan you choose.
- A 401(k) plan with a 4% match is offered for eligible employees.
- A Stock Purchase Program is available to associates.
- Bath & Body Works employees can receive tuition reimbursement for approved coursework.
- Bath & Body Works offers Adoption Assistance up to $5000 to eligible employees.
- Flexible hours allows associates to work only half a shift and still have time for studies and or family.
- Bath & Body Works offers paid time off. Amount earned depends on employee status and years of service. Full-time employees receive 17 days of PTO after there 1st year of service.
Advantages of Working at Bath And Body Works
- Big name company
- Diversified job opportunities
- Operate in major cities
- Great benefits, bonus, 401k
- Comprehensive job training
How to Apply at Bath And Body Works
- Apply online for a job in Canada: Those who wants to work in Canada Bath And Body Works, please visit bathandbodyworks.com/careers, do job search by key words provided, log in or create your account to apply for a position in Bath And Body Works.
- Apply offline for a job in US: For those who are looking for a job in the US, you could download the application form listed above, fill it out and take it to a store nearby and apply.
Bath And Body Works Application Online
Bath And Body Works Interview Tips
- Do homework about the company background information and familiarize yourself with the basic employee requirements of the company.
- When you design your resume, try to make a connection between the job you are going to apply for and your past working experience to prove that you are experienced to assume the position at once.
- Dress appropriately, be on time for the interview and pay high attention to your manners during the interview.
- Answer questions in a gentle way. If you happened to encounter a serious interviewer who is highly strict with every single words you say, you'd better keep smile and response him with gentle voice. Being aggressive can be deadly and it could ruin you career also.
- After you finished the interview, you can sent the interviewer(s) a thank you note or message.
Bath And Body Works Interview Questions
- How would you be a great addition to the team?
- How have you handled a stressful situation with a customer?
- Why do you want to work at BBW?
- What is the difference between selling and servicing?
- How would you change a looking customer into a buying customer?
Bath And Body Works Jobs
Write a Comment