Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Cinemark is an American movie theatre chain operating under the brands of flagship Cinemark, Century Theatres, CineArts, Tinseltown, and Rave Cinemas. Started in 1976, Cinemark has been striving to make expansion from a theatre chain in Texas to the third largest in the United States. Devoted to providing memorable movie experience for its customers, Cinemark is, and will continue to be, one of the best choices for people.
How Old Do You Have to Be to Work at Cinemark:
Minimum age to work at Cinemark is 16 years old for Entry Level Positions and 18 years old for management positions.
Mon - Sun: 10:00am - 12:00am
Hours may fluctuate.
Cinemark Number of Locations:
Job Types that Cinemark Offers:
Printable Cinemark Application Form:
Free Printable Cinemark Application Form
Cinemark Job Openings
There are plenty of job openings for people who wants to make the movie experience memorable no matter serve as basic staff or managers at theatres.
Assistant Manager, Concession Cashier, Usher, Box Office Associate, Cashier, Senior Assistant Manager, Floor Staff, Box Office Cashier, Crew Member, Assistant Store Manager, Concession Worker, Maintenance, Restaurant, Projectionist, Sales Associate, Team Member, Ticket Taker, Supervisor, Customer Service Representative, Cinema Attendant, Help Desk Technician, Administrative Assistant, Team Lead, Theatre Employee, Lead Projectionist, etc.
Cinemark Employee Benefits
Generally speaking, Cinemark takes quite a bit of effort to help its employees live a better life. Besides competitive salaries varying from each theatre, there are plenty of benefits including Free Movie Passes, Paid Vacations, Short & Long Term Disability, Prescription Drug Card, Accidental Death, Dismemberment Insurance, Travel Accident Insurance, Life Insurance, etc.
- Employee Vacation and Pay. For employees in a management position - whether it be assistant manager, assistant general manager, or general manager - or those who hold a position within the corporate level, they are eligible to enjoy vacation time with the completion of a total of forty hours per week every week of the year.
- Holiday Pay. Employees other than janitors and members of management are qualified to receive one and one half times their normal pay on holidays only if they work certain hours listed as: Thanksgiving (all hours worked before 6:30pm); Christmas Eve (all hours worked after 4:30pm); Christmas Day (all day); New Year’s Eve (all hours worked after 4:30pm); New Year’s Day (all day).
- Scholarship Programs. Scholarships including the Gene Hatten and Don Meredith Memorial Scholarships are access to Cinemark employees who are employed by Cinemark for at least one year and enrolled or staring college. After completing and turning in the applications including a written portion by April to that location's general Manager, the winning applicants may receive the scholarships within the May to June timeframe.
- Employee Privileges. Cinemark offers free concessions and free movie passes for its employees unless the General Manager deems it necessary to suspend these privileges because of constant inventory shortages or the latter's being late to work too many times. Employee Concessions: During an employee's shift while on break, they are able to enjoy one free drink and popcorn with their own containers as well as 50% off every food item sold in concessions when served by another employee on duty. Employee Passes: Employees may enjoy free movies with no more than one guest accompany at their working location or see a movie for free outside of his or her working theatre with a guest pass.
Advantages of Working at Cinemark
- Advancement opportunities
- Great benefits, bonus, 401k
- Always hiring, easy to get a job
- A great employee discount
How to Save More at Cinemark
Cinemark regularly provides a variety of offers. Want to spend less to buy your favorite products? Look up the latest Cinemark Coupons on Couponbirds.
How to Apply at Cinemark
- Apply Online. "Online applications are only available for a select few theatres and may only be submitted for one position, in one theatre, every 180 days."
- Use Application Form. With the use of application form, you can visit your nearby location to find out if there are available job openings.
Cinemark Application Online
Cinemark Interview Tips
As Cinemark is a company spares no "We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, one Guest at a time", it wants more people holding the same core values to join the company, which include
- Do the Right Thing. Always pursuant to the dictates of your conscience.
- Passion for People. Be eager to share your respect and passion with not only guests, but also communities and partners.
- Safety. Make contribution to building a safe environment for Employees and Guests.
- Performance Excellence. Keep improving yourself and strive to be the best in what you do.
- Ownership. Dare to make decisions and take responsibility.
Cinemark Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- Describe how you have helped customers in the past.
- Why would you be a good fit?
- What are some of the reasons that you want to work at Cinemark?
- What's your opinion on gossip in the workplace?
Butte City, CA
Business Intelligence Specialist
Virtual Reality Guest Experience Team Leader
Trilingual Digital Cinema Support Representative
Loyalty Marketing Specialist
Write a Comment