Application.careers is dedicated to offering users a platform where they can get the forms, templates and other files in need. All the files, templates and forms on application.careers are downloaded and collected from online public websites and resources. Application.careers respects intellectual properties of others and has adopted a copyright policy in accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act of 1998. Application.careers takes every measure to ensure that all work uploaded to our website is from public domains. The copyright of all files, forms and templates on this website belongs to the respective copyright holder.
1. A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
3. A description specifying where the material that you believe to be infringed is located on our website;
4. Your contact information such as your complete name or the name of the complaining party, your email address and telephone number.
5. A statement by you or the complaining party that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. We respect the intellectual property of others and thus would make efforts to solve the issue. Please make sure that the notice you send is truthful. A false notice may give rise to personal liability.