LOCATION : 4017 W. Commercial Blvd.
At 24 Hour Fitness we are committed to our mission of helping people--team members and members alike--to become the best version of themselves. We're looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business, so that we can share the promise of 24 Hour Fitness with more people.
Make a difference every day while building an exciting career in fitness. As a Master Trainer (MT) at 24 Hour Fitness you will work one-on-one and in small groups with members to help them achieve their fitness goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate the value of personal training by creating an outstanding personal training experience for new and existing clients
- Make our clubs easy to use by guiding and educating members and clients on comprehensive fitness programs as well as products
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results by setting goals, creating customized workout plans and tracking progress
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients' goals that include appropriate exercise selection and teaching a fitness lifestyle.
- Understand the principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Able to coach, motivate and inspire members at every stage of their fitness journey
- Present and sell training and nutritional products
- Provide exceptional customer service and build a loyal client base
- Prior Personal Trainer experience (1-2 years minimum)
Certifications / Educational Requirements :
- High School Diploma or GED
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification
- Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Fitness or related field or an approved Personal Training Certification (listed below):
- ACSM, ACE, Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research, C.H.E.K, IFPA, NASM, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA, PTA Global, W.I.T.S.
- Hourly + Session Premium + Commission
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission