Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an exciting Administrative Assistant
role in Houston, TX
! Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!Responsibilities, Qualifications, & Details:
- Greets patients and visitors to the clinic in a prompt, courteous and professional manner. Checks in patients and informs clinical staff.
- Provides and explains paperwork for the patient to complete prior to examination. Collects, proofs for completeness, and files patient's paperwork.
- Answers, screens, and responds to routine questions, routes to appropriate personnel, or take thorough messages.
- Checks patients out after examination. Schedules returning appointments in accordance with physician and/or office guidelines.
- Records patient cancellations and missed appointments; reschedules appointments. Notifies appropriate staff of the cancellation.
- Provides general administrative support by filing charts and forms. Maintains lobby area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Adheres to confidentiality, state, federal, and HIPPA laws and guidelines with regards to patient's records.
- Other duties as requested or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some receptionist or office experience preferred.
- Must successfully complete required e-learning courses within 90 days of occupying position.
- Demonstrates Adaptability: Handles day to day work challenges confidently; is willing and able to adjust to multiple demands.
- Shows Work Commitment: Sets high standards of performance and words efficiently to achieve them.
- Commits to Quality: Emphasizes the need to deliver quality products and/or services.
How to Apply:
- Bilingual (preferred), check-in/check-out experience, collecting co-pays, good customer service, personable
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com .
If you have any questions surrounding the application process, please feel free to reach out to: Ivana.Marincic@adeccona.com
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled