Skills we look for:
- Client sales guru: proficient at cold calling, providing solutions, finding new clients, growing accounts, reviewing metrics, and delivering presentations
- Financial whiz: sets financial goals, establishes and manages a budget and P&L, controls costs, monitors credit limits, and negotiates pay and bill rates
- Self-motivated go-getter: displays relentless competitiveness in a fast-paced, rewarding environment
- Skilled communicator: delivers well-received messages in both one-on-one and group settings
- People champion: builds relationships, interacts positively with all levels of people, and remains current on labor and employment laws
- Productivity expert: manages time, sets priorities, meets deadlines, and handles multiple tasks simultaneously
- Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Things to bring:
- A bachelor’s degree in related field or six years of full-time related work experience
- Two years of direct sales experience with a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities
- One year of supervisory or management experience of a sales or service-oriented staff
- Sales experience within a human resources service organization
About The Adecco Group
Grow with us and love what you do.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues provide more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation.
Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Spring Professional and YOSS.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled