ADP is hiring a Small Business Client Consultant
- Do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
- Do you get a crazy amount of joy out of helping others uncover creative solutions to complex problems?
- Are you looking for a culture where you can bring your passions, put your unique skills to use, and learn as much as possible?
Well, then you might be just the person we're looking for. #HelloWork
First things first: At ADP, we believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture where ideas are welcomed and innovation is encouraged. The result? We're changing the world of work with our HR solutions that help companies of all sizes focus less on work and more on success.
As an Associate Client Support Consultant, you'll leverage our top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines to solve clients' challenges and fuel their business success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Be the Go-To Person and Trusted Advisor
- Serve as a consultant in servicing ADP's products/technologies.
- Use breadth of expertise to support ADP's clients. Solve client problems taking a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Work to resolve issues and provide solutions; creative solutions must be reviewed by Manager/Director.
Be a Networker and Relationship Builder
- Build relationships with clients and leverage your deep understanding of ADP's products and services to provide solutions to issues and questions and help build a client's understanding of our product's value, exceeding clients' expectations in all of your interactions.
- Provide recommendations to ADP leadership around potential best practices and training on ADP solutions, based on client input or experience.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: (Required Qualifications)
- At least 1 year in a customer service environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience.
- A strong focus on client satisfaction in a relevant industry or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience.
To apply, please email: Hayley.Freeman@adp.com
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: (Preferred Qualifications)
- Proven ability to produce positive results.
- Up to 1 year of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization.
- Strong client relationship-building skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards.
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills, including sophisticated Human Capital Management areas (HR, Payroll, Tax, etc.) and software-related information in both a classroom and in a hands-on environment.
- The ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations.
- Initiative to seek out answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for both the client and ADP.
- Demonstrated organizational skills like the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems.
- The ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently while making sound decisions.
- Good knowledge of industry tools.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written.
Just some of the reasons why you'll love working here:
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time like a boss.Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can become a certified "smarty-pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Does this sound like you? Then, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.