- Accepts responsibility
- Operates with commitment, effectiveness and determination
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability of goals/assignments-Takes prompt action-Sets high standards for self
- Works to overcome obstacles
Service Orientation/Client Focus:
- Seeks to understand and meet customers’ needs
- Builds rapport and cooperative relationships with customers
- Responds quickly to meet customer needs
- Takes personal responsibility for resolving customer problems
- Demonstrates commitment to exceeding customer expectations
- Delivers on commitments to customers-Keeps customers’ needs at forefront of decision making and actions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and/or experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional services, implementation, client services, sales, human resources or payroll/finance environment with a proven proficiency in managing client relationships
- Ability to travel 25-30% based on client needs
- Position must be located in the Miami office.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- MBA or advanced degree
- PHR or SPHR
- An understanding of ADP’s infrastructure and ADP’s traditional and new product/services in business processing and outsourcing helpful.
- Strong background/experience in Human Resource Management highly preferred.
- Must be able to build relationships and understand the client’s needs.
- Ability to manage service recovery as necessary.
- Ability to interface with multiple levels within a client’s organization.
- Ability to build relationships with clients.
- Ability to plan strategically.
- Software knowledge: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Management software, Webinar-Live Meeting software
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.