35hrs flex Plainview location
AHRC Nassau provides person-centered supports to over 2,200 people throughout Nassau County. Our organization partners with a family of organizations including Brookville Center for Children’s Services, Citizens Options Unlimited and Advantage Care Health Centers, so that together, we can provide a true continuum of services and supports across a person’s lifetime.
- BA or BS plus 3 years experience supporting people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities required
- Investigative experience preferred
- Computer proficiency in Word and Access preferred
- Qualified NYS Driver's License required
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for conducting Incident Investigations and ensures oversight of the incident reporting process.
- Responsible for monitoring IRMA, filing new incidents and ensuring IRMA is updated until close of an incident.
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested by supervisor.