In order to build the world's most loved travel company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? Can you help us recruit the world's best people? If so, we want to talk to you!
Airbnb is recruiting a Diversity Talent Researcher to join the Diversity Talent team within Airbnb's' Global Recruiting organization. The Diversity Talent Researcher will be responsible for data analysis, talent research, and sourcing support.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for diversity hiring as well as experience in recruiting and/or research.
- Conduct research and analysis, including external labor market trends, talent mapping, internal recruitment process, and hiring pipeline health.
- Work closely with executive recruiting teams to identify market intelligence and talent maps for a diverse pool of leadership talent and provide sourcing for high-need niche requisitions
- Manage candidate tracking mechanisms and data systems (e.g. CRM) and relationship management tools. Manage data intake and candidate information.
- Conduct data analysis and reporting.
- Provide metrics and reporting to relevant internal stakeholders and recruiting leadership.
Capabilities and Requirements
- Analytical: Strong data-driven decision making abilities, comfortable using tools and systems to execute one's work. Proficient with excel, tableau and other data manipulation and analysis tools.
- Research: Takes a systematic approach to solve problems. Dives deep into research and intelligence for all assigned projects and proactively identifies creative solutions.
- Project Management. Is able to create project plans and systematically manage execution of concurrent work-streams, establishes and follows processes to consistently handle work in a planful way. Is highly organized and detail-oriented
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication. Loves to write and communicate ideas through all forms of content, including newsletters, slides, digital and social media
- Relationship building: outgoing, builds rapport and working relationships quickly, comfortable working with a range of different people
- Entrepreneurial: Is a self-starter. Is able to take initiative and design one's own work. Is unfazed by new challenges, reversals, uncertainty; learns quickly how to be effective in new/changing environments
- 4+ years of professional experience
Founded in 2008, Airbnb's mission is to create a world where people can belong through healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb's accommodation marketplace provides access to 5+ million unique places to stay in more than 81,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 15,000 unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ cities around the world. Airbnb's people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.