Founded in 2008, Airbnb's mission is to create a world where people can belong through healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb's accommodation marketplace provides access to 5+ million unique places to stay in more than 81,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 15,000 unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ cities around the world. Airbnb's people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
In order to build the world's most loved travel company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Our Incentive Compensation Program Manager will be responsible for the global design and delivery of Airbnb's incentive compensation programs including sales incentive plans and company bonus plans.
- You'll partner closely with colleagues in our operations, finance and talent to design, implement and maintain the systems, process the data that drives the sales compensation plans across the company
- You'll provide internal stakeholders with regular updates and reporting plan effectiveness
- You'll oversee sales compensation inquiries from plan participants
- You'll work closely with our partners in finance, legal and talent to meet regular deadlines and ensure payments are made on a timely and accurate basis and in compliance with local regulations
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Statistics or equivalent
- You have 7+ years of experience in sales incentive or commission plan design or sales support experience
- You have strong analytical and spreadsheet modeling skills
- You have strong project management skills, and in-depth knowledge of sales compensation plan processes and procedures, and the ability to partner, collaborate and influence across functional areas
- You have experience implementing process and systems
- You are a scrappy, motivated team player who can deal with ambiguity
- You have good judgment and can balance business strategy, organizational context and data in driving toward solutions