Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
As part of the Reporting and Financial Systems team, this position will work with a variety of individuals and systems to gain an understanding of corporate and functional metrics across Albemarle and its systems, ensuring that metrics are defined consistently for corporate performance management purposes. The role will participate in all aspects of reporting and analytics processes, as it identifies and implements solutions to provide simple, actionable information to empower decision makers .
- Provide expertise to functional Power Users and Information Consumers as a reporting/analytics tool, data, process, and reporting content expert across SAP environments and tools, including S/4 HANA, Fiori, Core Data Services (CDS), BW, Web Intelligence, Design Studio, etc.
- Participate in reporting governance process, ensuring only appropriate reports and metrics are published and available to users, and that they are appropriately validated and documented
- Analyze corporate initiatives as well as operational changes to determine impact on reporting and corporate metrics; Create ad-hoc reporting and other solutions to support corporate initiatives
- Work with functional process teams to review, analyze and implement SAP delivered reporting as systems are regularly updated
- Collaborate with users at all levels of the organization as well as the reporting delivery team to rationalize, design and/or develop reporting and analytics solutions that are aligned with corporate metrics
- Manage and optimize reporting and analytics functional user experience through Fiori and Business Objects, utilizing Analysis Paths and KPI tiles in Fiori
- Assist in identification, development, and continued maintenance of approved reporting and analytics toolset across the organization
- Identification, training, and development of Reporting and Analytics super users across multiple functions
- Recommend and implement process and reporting improvements with consideration for Corporation Performance Management principles
- Knowledge in SAP S/4, SAP Fiori, SAP Business Warehouse (BW), HANA Enterprise, and/or SAP BusinessObjects development and/or support
- B.S. in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting, Finance, Business, or related scientific application; MBA preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new tools, systems, and processes quickly
- Experience translating business needs into project requirements
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Work experience in IT development, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, or related business experience
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL . Apply today.