To maintain pricing, stocking, and rotation of merchandise in the frozen department; to control frozen ordering; in addition, the Frozen Manager is directly responsible for department growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
The minimum required qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Ability to understand and follow directions as given
- Ability to do the job while standing
- Ability to bend and reach
- Ability to lift boxes up to 50 lbs
- Ability to operate a Telxon
- Ability to work in cold temperatures in freezer
- Ability to push/pull equipment loaded with product
- Ability to work all assigned work schedules and comply with all time and attendance policies
Essential Job Functions:
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times, and observe company dress code.
- Arrive at work on time, and as scheduled.
- Greet all customers and provide them with prompt and courteous service or assistance.
- Present a neat and favorable store image to customers by keeping your department clean, attractive, and friendly.
- Be knowledgeable and able to perform all duties of an experienced frozen clerk.
- Supervise stocking and storage of all product and supplies.
- Order all products in sufficient quantities to cover expected sales.
- Keep out-of-stocks to an absolute minimum.
- Maintain an adequate stock of all department staples and seasonal items.
Job Type: Full-time
- Grocery: 2 years (Preferred)