DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness with an emphasis on providing fast and friendly Customer Service.
- Assists customers by making product suggestions.
- Engages in suggestive selling and other sales techniques via in-store intercom announcements and one-on-one customer interaction.
- Builds Grocery displays, rotates and discards outdated or spoiled product. Ensures cleanliness of work area and department.
- Implements effective promotional and seasonal displays. Assists with coordinating grocery sales promotions.
- Ensures that merchandise is correctly priced and displayed and that shelves are clean and properly maintained.
- Working knowledge of company policies and guidelines as outlined in the Albertsons/Tom Thumb Employee Handbook.
- Responsible for insuring proper code dating for all products within the department are being enforced.
- Assists with physical inventory taken every 6 months.
- Other necessary and required duties.
***Submit and Complete Store Applications at: Albertsons.com/careers***
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Hours per week:
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
Employees working per shift: