Dog Bather/Finisher needed for busy Columbia grooming salon.
POSITION REQUIRES: Washing Dirty Dogs by hand and hand drying - blow drying dogs, full brush out, ear cleaning, nail trim and gland expressions.
* Cleaning bathtubs, cages, floors and walls
* Must be very gentle with animals
* Must be able to pick up 40lbs from the floor to your waist.
* Greet all clients with a smile, must be personable and have above average customer service skills
* Answer phones, make scheduled grooming appointments provide customer service on all products & services that are provided
* Follow daily checklist review and follow specific bathing directions for all grooming dogs
* Assure that all customer requests have been completed prior to pets scheduled departure time.
* Be responsible for correctly, completely and accurately following the instructions on the daily schedule board
* Take pride in the cleanliness of your person, the dogs and the bathing/shop area
* Since many clients are offered tours of our facility any time of day can be the client's first impression of our shop. Work area cleanliness is paramount.
* Being a team member and working together in this noisy fast paced environment is a must.
*We will do whatever is necessary to facilitate a smooth client flow and allow the facility to run its full potential while ensuring that all dogs are always well cared for.
* Team Members MUST LOVE to work with animals...this is mandatory.
Please Do Not email/submit your resume, please fill out an application at the office.
*Be able to work weekends and Holidays
Job Type: Part-time