Our Top Performing Allstate agency has earned Allstate's highest award for the past 7 years in a row. Our agents work warm leads to help our clients choose the best insurance coverage for their cars, home, and family. We educate our clients on their potential risks, coverage options, and discounts.
We provide all the training and resources you need to succeed as a top sales agent with our team. We are a top performing team and are looking for extraordinary producers to join us and help take us to the next level. This is an inside sales position and we work in a team environment every day. What we are looking for is people that are extremely hungry for success.
Salary Range: $40000.00 - $90000.00 per yearBenefits
- Health insurance
- Amazing schedule that supports a healthy work-life balance! ... No nights, weekends, or holidays needed!
- 10 Days Paid Time Off first year
- Generous base salary plus uncapped performance bonuses
- Lots of room to grow with our agency!
- Access to 401(k) with matching after first year with our team
- Work with an awesome team! We have a great group of people and have a lot of fun!
- Contribute to our team earning Allstate’s most prestigious award, Inner Circle Elite, for the 5th year in a row
- Achieve personal Property and Casualty (P&C) goals
- Conduct needs-based policy reviews and recommend the best coverage
- Succeed in sales by following up consistently and achieving a strong close ratio
- Adhere to company compliance and ethics guidelines
- Establish referral partnerships with key mortgage brokers and real estate agents resulting in new sales
- Create a seamless experience by providing excellent service at all times
- Maintain insurance licensing requirements
- Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance license
- Highly effective communication skills
- Comfortable with Computers
- High level of motivation and desire to be #1
- Be the best at what you do and be able to prove it! Our team loves to win. If you’re ok with mediocre, this job is not for you!