Objective: To facilitate professional, accurate, cost-effective travel arrangements for all clients within their company's guidelines and standards of excellence for customer service. Ability to multi-task in fast-paced work environment.
- Completes travel arrangements for clients' air, hotel, car rentals, trains, tour, and ground arrangements at the lowest possible price within corporate travel guidelines
- Follow and suggest improvements in company procedures in the areas of customer service, documentation of PNRs and profiles, ticketing, invoicing, attendance, accuracy of work etc
- Maintains ownership of each record until departure to ensure all details (including seat assignments, meal preferences, upgrades, etc.) are completed to the client's satisfaction
- Researches and provides solutions to any travel related problem clients may have experienced with arrangements made by Altour with total management awareness and participation
- Stays fully informed on all airline rules and regulations, tariffs, and fare requirements and accurately applies this knowledge to all travel arrangements
- Is available for and receptive to training opportunities
- Is Sabre proficient and maintains Sabre skills with relevant training
- Has knowledge of and understanding of re-routing and exchange processes
- Stays abreast of technology and industry knowledge, especially with intranet tools provided by Altour
- Essential; Must have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with high level global clientele
- Problem resolution to always include management.
- Performs other office functions as needed and seeks ways to personally add to the overall efficiency of the operation
- Overall travel industry knowledge and experience
- 5 years Sabre computer knowledge and proficiency
- Competent with all aspects of ticketing transactions
- Proficient with International Itineraries and rate structures
- Knowledge of online booking tools a must
- Experienced and comfortable with premium travelers
- Attention to detail/conscientiousness/flexible
- Problem solving and initiative
- Interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- Willingness to learn new functions and to enhance existing skills
- Patience and flexibility
- Minimum 5+ Years Industry Experience
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality are required.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/ or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
- Repetitive motion, substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/ or fingers.
- Typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers.
- Must be able to comprehend instructions, interpret documents, and apply abstract principles to a wide range of complex tasks.
- Ability to understand the meanings of words and effectively respond, analyze information and write reports, comprehend complex issues, and communicate effectively to diverse groups.
- Job requires employee to perform basic arithmetic accurately and compute rates and percentages.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbally and in writing) as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
ALTOUR is an Equal Opportunity Employer