Reliability, Maintenance, and Engineering (RME) is hiring for Area Maintenance Managers!
At Amazon we believe that Every Day is still Day One! We’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
The Area Maintenance Manager will lead a team of facilities associates and ensure a safe working environment for all.
- Dedicated to supporting multi-site production by working in a safe, customer-focused manner; and must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric.
- Develop and design solutions to difficult problems, manage outside contractors and be on call for emergencies
- Handle multiple projects and daily activities, meet deadlines and develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals
- Ensuring that all safety programs and procedures are followed, develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good working relationships with operations.
- Develop business plans and provide guidance and direction for the successful implementation of those plans
- Help to develop, set and track budgets
- Understand and implement safety programs
- Successful candidates must have the ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance, provide associates with written performance appraisals including discipline and up to termination
- Mentor all facilities associates by motivating and providing direction to help them achieve their goals and make a consistent effort to go above and beyond
- Project planning and cost analysis
- The Area Maintenance Manager promotes and conducts good housekeeping