American Health Imaging is in search of a Patient Care Coordinator in our Grandview location. This is a full time position, working Monday - Friday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.
American Health Imaging provides a great place to work and it is seen in the commitment our employees give each day to their patients and each other. If you are an enthusiastic person and have a can-do attitude to being successful while providing the best customer service ad patient care then this could be the perfect place for you.
This position does not require medical experience, however, candidates should have working experience in a customer service oriented position with administrative responsibilities. Candidates must have the aptitude to learn terminology associated with outpatient imaging to be successful in this role.
Day to day responsibilities include but are not limited too the following:
- Greeting patients with a smile
- Checking in/out patients
- Collecting copays
- Answering phones
- Data entry within the EMR system.
This is a full time time position and requires the ability to work hours as assigned. Candidates must have reliable transportation.
The ideal candidate should possess the following traits to be successful in this role:
- Task oriented
- Great interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Motivated, self-starter
- Excellent computer skills
- Establish and carryout priorities
- Ability to work without supervision
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for the position:
- 1 year minimum experience in an independent administrative position
- Medical office experience preferred, but not required
- Understanding of medical and health insurance terminology preferred
- Bilingual a plus - Candidates please note on your resume your experience in other languages
Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include medical, dental, vision and 401k retirement plan in addition to paid time off and holiday pay.