Complete research and development tasks for the Business Banking Loan Origination System replacement project as well as provide support for the current system. Analyze, modify and create sql server agent jobs and sql server database components including tables, views, queries and stored procedures. Create Zena jobs for automated batch processing. Complete technical documentation. Complete configuration tasks within a web based application. Assist with installation, configuration and deployment functions on Tomcat server.
- Analyze, modify and create sql server agent jobs - (activeX and T-SQL)
- Evalulate existing database structure and data, and build solutions (including tables, Views, queries and stored procedures) for the new application
- Create Zena jobs for automated batch processing.
- Provide technical documentation on any modified system components.
- Complete configuration tasks within applications admin function.
- Implement and maintain java application components
- Installation, configuration and deployments to tomcat.
- Provide support for the current system including research, system updates and validation tasks.
Other Minimum Requirements:
- Experience with Tomcat installation and configuration.
- Experience with Zena job scheduler.
- Experience with System documentation.
- Demonstrated history of performing in fast-paced environment.
- Able to deliver high quality work and meet deadlines.
Job Type: Contract
- SQL Server Database: 3 years