“We are fueled by our passion of what we do every day. Delivering exceptional service and true, authentic cuisine to our valuable guests – every meal, every request, every time. We are a team and family committed to each other’s success and doing the right thing, even when no one is looking.”
At the Joe Vicari Restaurant Group, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off.
We strive to maintain the highest standards of excellence in hospitality and service. In doing so, we hold each other accountable to our mission statement and show our dedication to our craft.
- Prepares dining room for guests by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, utensils, and stemware
- Protects establishment and guests by adhering to sanitation and safety policies
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing damaged or soiled pages
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to guests spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility
- Updates job knowledge by participating in team member training opportunities
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Listening, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Teamwork, People Skills, Action Oriented, Productivity, Energy Level, Client Relationships
We are seeking hard working, dedicated professionals with a desire to excel. We love to promote from within and take care of our family of employees. We invite you to join our family of over 1000 Metro-Detroiters. We have a passion for our jobs and value the people who work for us!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Busser: 2 years (Preferred)