Physical Therapist (PT) Full Time Permanent
Blue Royal Staffing
Apply This Job
Physical Therapist needed in Prosser. Located an hour from Oregon and surrounded around National Forests. This position is welcome to new graduates! Great pay & benefits offered.
POSITION TYPE: Physical Therapist (PT)
LOCATION: Prosser, WA
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of treatment.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient care.
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific occupational therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
- Work closely with the referring physician to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, standards and techniques of physical therapy.
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of physical therapy equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
- Current state PT license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy required
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy preferred
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200-8888