• Experience leading a strategic department where failure to achieve business results will have serious, long-term impacts to the business, and may place the overall long-term success of the organization at risk
• 10 or more years of experience in leading or managing data analyses, predictive analytics and BI
• 5 or more years of experience leading architecture or infrastructure solutions for telemetry or BI platforms
• Experience in and understanding of a wide variety of telemetric processes (governance, measurement, etc.)
• Experience in leading metrics and KPI automation
• Experience working within an agile software development environment
• Experience working in a similar role preferably in a financial or banking industry
• Up-to-date on tools and solutions on Telemetry and data visualization
• Experience in designing, deploying and maintaining telemetry infrastructure on private and/or public clouds
• Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results
• Proven track record of requirement analysis
• Demonstrable experience with architecting, designing and/or building infrastructure for a business solution or a product
• Experience of designing and creating automation platforms or data visualization capabilities for metrics and KPIs
• Experience with modeling solutions of integrated computation platforms for analytic data source (e.g. data warehouse, data marts, etc) and analytics tools and solutions (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, etc.)
• Capable of guiding and inspiring peers and stakeholders to drive the best possible practices
• Experience with one or more of reporting analytics and data visualization tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, BI Cognos, SQL, Python and R.
• Excellent communication and articulation of proposed solutions to stakeholders and customers
• Experience with working in a cross matrix complex environment and getting the job done
• Ability to think out-of-the-box and give pleasant surprises to end users over the positive impact of data telemetry
• Hosting solutions on cloud platform services
• Knowledge of cloud solutions (e.g. Amazon Redshift, Amazon QuickSight, Amazon EMR, etc.)
• Excellent thought leadership in telemetry
• Strong customer and quality-focus is a must.
• Sound problem resolution, judgment, decision-making and influencing skills required.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Ability to deal with conflicting ideas with emotional intelligence
• Excellent English communication skills both written and oral.
• Hard working and self-motivated. Able to work effectively under pressure.
• Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities.
Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or other related or equivalent work experience.
This position is located in Irving TX.