It starts with you…
Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
At Wells Fargo, we invest in our people. Our diverse lines of business offer unique opportunities to expand your knowledge and advance your career.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team and function committed to providing Wells Fargo with world-class technology risk management. The Operational Risk Group continues to build out a world-class technology risk management capability.
The Technology Risk Management Oversight organization is responsible for establishing the strategic direction and management of Wells Fargo’s enterprise technology risk management program, including developing, approving and maintaining the technology risk management framework. This role reports to the Head of Compliance Technology Risk and will be generally accountable, in a second-line-of-defense (SLOD) function, for oversight and credible challenge of all business and technology solutions (architecture, design, implementation, maintenance), helping to ensure these activities maintain compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and internal policies and standards. Consistent with other programs overseen by Corporate Risk, the Technology Risk program provides SLOD oversight to ensure an independent, integrated, and holistic view of Wells Fargo technology risks.
As a team member, this position will be responsible for:
• Experience with risks and issue management related to general banking regulations of the OCC, FRB, CFPB, FINRA and/or SEC
• Knowledge and experience with technology-related regulatory requirements and frameworks including FFIEC,COBIT, COSO, NIST, ISO
• Knowledge of BCBS239 guidance and other key regulatory guidance
• Proven ability to collaborate with and present to multiple stakeholders, including business leaders, legal, audit and multiple US regulators.
• Experience with tracking, monitoring and implementing corrective actions for Compliance/Operational Risk
• Experience with assessing the adequacy of policies, procedures, processes, and compliance and operational controls in a significantly large and complex organization
• Experience participating in and/or leading regulatory exams
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.