You're a student who wants to truly make an impact on an organization with your computer science background. You love to learn hands on, and thrive in fast-paced environments that provide the opportunity for ongoing collaboration.
Us: We are a high performance, customer-obsessed engineering team with a passion for innovation. We love to solve problems and find ways to advance the technology within our products every single day. Here at Apptio, we love to teach, develop our talent, and find ways to improve as a collective team.
What we want you to do:
- Participate in a 12-week long internship program beginning in May or June.
- Help to solve real business problems alongside our products & engineering teams.
- Partner with experienced software developers to complete and present a project.
- Foster professional development through mentorships, training activities, and opportunities to engage with company leadership.
- Pursuing or achieved BS or MS in Computer Science (or related technical discipline).
- Experience with object-oriented design and coding skills (Java and/or C/C++).
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Experience with UI design and web-dev technologies.
- Experience working in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Desire and ability to pick up new technologies quickly and innovate.
- Local to CO state candidate preferred.
APTI) is the business management system of record for hybrid IT. We transform the way IT runs its business and makes decisions. With our cloud-based applications, IT leaders manage, plan and optimize their technology investments across on-premises and cloud. With Apptio, IT leaders become strategic partners to the business by demonstrating value of IT investments, accelerate innovation and shift their technology investments from running the business to digital innovation. Hundreds of customers choose Apptio as their business system of record for hybrid IT. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com ( http://www.Apptio.com )
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.