- Weigh trucks
- Grade grain
- Perform data entry
- Answer phones and file documents
Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures, as well as a commitment to uphold the ADM Code of Conduct
Must be 18 years of age or older
High school education or equivalent
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- Prolonged periods of using a telephone
- Willing to work overtime and weekends
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in a team setting
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
- Computer skills, including previous experience in data entry using Microsoft Word & Excel are preferred
Previous experience with office equipment such as copier, fax machine, etc.
Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc.), move up to 50 pounds as well as the ability to wear a respirator when needed
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
ADM requires the successful completion of our pre-employment process, which may include a drug/alcohol screen, medical history, background check and other job related functional evaluations.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.