ADP is hiring an Associate Client Support Consultant: Small Business Services.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Does the chance to think out-of-the-box get your blood pumping?
- Are you all about the follow-up and follow through that helps you and your clients work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unlock a world of opportunity?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word, and it’s that serious.)
Well, then you might be just the person we’re looking for.
First, let’s tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people — and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
As an Associate Client Support Consultant on the Small Business Services team, you’ll leverage our top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines to solve clients’ challenges and fuel their business success.
Does this sound like you?
- People First. You’re a relationship builder who wants to help others, grow friendships, laugh, and support people.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You’re a problem solver who can always find the right answer by anticipation, looking forward, and taking action.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You’re always learning, growing, questioning, and challenging "what’s been done before."
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
Be the Go-To Person and Trusted Advisor
- Serve as a consultant in servicing ADP’s products/technologies.
- Use a breadth of expertise to help ADP’s clients. Solve client problems taking a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Work to resolve issues and provide solutions; creative solutions must be reviewed by Manager/Director.
Be a Networker and Relationship Builder
- Leverage your knowledge of ADP’s products and services to provide solutions to issues and questions and help build a client’s understanding of our product’s value, exceeding clients’ expectations in all of your interactions.
- Provide recommendations to ADP leadership around potential best practices and training on ADP solutions, based on client input or experience.
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- At least 1 year in a customer service environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience.
- A strong focus on client satisfaction in a relevant industry or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Proven ability to produce positive results.
- Up to 1 year of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization.
- Strong client relationship-building skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards.
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills, including sophisticated Human Capital Management areas (HR, Payroll, Tax, etc.) and software-related information in both a classroom and in a hands-on environment.
- The ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations.
- Initiative to seek out answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for both the client and ADP.
- Demonstrated organizational skills like the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up promptly.
- Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems.
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently while making sound decisions.
- Good knowledge of industry tools.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.