First Montana Bank has an opening for a Consumer/Real Estate Lender in Butte, MT.
The Consumer/Real Estate Lender is responsible for the origination, servicing, and collection of consumer and real estate loans and the solicitation and development of additional customers to the Bank.
Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of business development, marketing and sales. Attention to detail, effective customer service skills, an understanding of regulatory compliance as it relates to lending and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs are a must.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- a bachelor's degree
- at least one to two (1 - 2) years of Lending experience and/or training
- have a valid driver's license
- have a valid insurance license
- have the ability to be bonded
- or an equivalent combination of education and experience
First Montana Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.