We are looking for EMTs to become Lift Coaches at Atlas Lift Tech.
ATLAS has several part-time and full-time hourly Lift Coach opportunities for EMT’s looking for in-hospital and patient care experience. As a Lift Coach, you will work as part of a team to perform equipment-assisted lifts, transfers, turns, and re-positions of patients in clinical environments from their admission to discharge, as well as, train existing hospital staff on proper lifting techniques and use of lifting equipment while adhering to Department Policies & Procedures and applicable State, Federal & Local Laws.
Teaching safe patient handling methodology to existing hospital staff.
Performing and assisting with patient lifts and other patient handling maneuvers, as delegated by the supervisor in collaboration with the client staff.
Utilize patient handling equipment, transfer devices and protective equipment in compliance with hospital policies and patient handling protocols while utilizing proper Lifting Techniques, Proper Body Mechanics and observation of Hospital Protocol.
Provide records of each lift to analyze key performance indicators.
Please do not apply if you do not meet all of these requirements at time of application
• 6 months or more experience working with patients in a healthcare and/or ambulatory environment.
• Customer service experience.
• Minimum High School Diploma or the equivalent.
• Current CPR/ BLS Certified.
• Experience with coaching/ training multiple individuals.
• Flexibility to work day/ night/ weekend shifts including holidays.
• Must be able to lift 35 pounds unassisted and to stand/walk for long periods of time.
• Computer proficient to navigate both mainstream and proprietary software.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must pass a medical and drug screening before and during employment.
At Atlas Lift Tech we are innovators and we value individual contributions! We encourage continued education, priding ourselves on offering re-certification assistance. We offer a competitive compensation package based on your valuable experience.
Other benefits include: