This role is to manage, operate and implement enterprise information systems for our clients . They will provide the daily support for problems/incidents/changes and the highest level of technical knowledge in the opeartions/management, support and implementation of complex network technologies. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must understand, manage, operate and implement networks based on multi-vendor technology in an Enterprise environment.
- support and manage logical and physical network archirtectures, resulting documents and drawings, testing analyses, test plans and risk assessment of the network
- Solve complex network problems supporting the level1/2 NOC engineers.
- plan and execute major or complex changes to all supported network devices, participate in planning and executing changes for enterprise IOS upgrades for all supported devices.
- Participate in managing complex problems, RCA's, supporting Global systems and support teams.
Expert skills in:
- Cloud Computing or COD (Computing On Demand) Network Infrastructure
- Cisco Nexus Devices / IOS for 7Ks, 5Ks, 2Ks and 1Ks
- Security technologies (Firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN, etc)
- Routing , Switching(BGP, EIGRP etc)
- WAN/LAN technologies
- Load Balancing(F5,Cisco, netscaller)
- Network problem analysis, Wireless controllers and WAPS
- Documentation (technical and work level instructions).
- use of network management systems and tools such as: Spectrum, eHealth, wireshark, ftp, ssh, securecrt.