North Chicago, IL
Title: Project Manager
- Manages, coordinates, and directs the activities and people associated within Global Training Administration and Talent Development
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define, and document business needs and objectives.
- Documents current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Consolidates information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
- Delivers quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
- Provides expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Provides tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- 7+ years experience
- Project Management: 6 years