1. High School diploma or equivalency (GED)
2. Bachelor’s degree (preferred), or comparable educational experience
3. 3-5 years of multi-family property management or other building maintenance experience performing the duties of Maintenance Manager.
4. 3–5 years of maintenance staff supervisory experience.
5. 2–3 years of on-the-job experience in the use of refrigerant recovery or recycling equipment.
1. Ability to manage single or multiple sites of significant complexity.
2. Ability to contribute to the effectiveness of the maintenance function as demonstrated by participation in taskforces, etc. in prior work experience.
3. Ability to supervise and develop new associates and provide feedback and coaching resulting in improved performance as demonstrated by work experience.
4.Demonstratedclear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to create and deliver reports and group presentations on property-related subject matter.