A management oriented individual who is responsible for the external recruitment and staffing operations of the office. Responsible for implementing and maintaining compliance with all State, Federal, and Company standards for Health Care Staff, employee process, responsible for recruitment, screening of employees, hiring process, and reactivation of all external/field employees. The Operations Specialist is responsible for partnering with branch leadership and other office team members to ensure the overall success of the individual office.
- Maintains a current awareness of the abilities and limitations of each field/external staff member. Demonstrates good managerial judgment in assigning duties appropriate to each individual.
- Consistently counsel field/external staff members to provide exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and adherence to the policies and procedures of Epic.
- Maintains an active involvement in issues of cost containment; effectively utilizes attendant’s when assigning cases.
- Demonstrates an ability to identify and solve problems; uses initiative and good judgment to reach quality decisions.
- Demonstrates an active and positive role in evaluating staff performance.
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively and express ideas clearly and actively listens.
- Maintains an excellent rapport with clients and caregivers and effectively promotes harmonious interpersonal relationships.
- Provides leadership through planning, organizing, coordinating, continually monitoring and thoroughly evaluating the services given to clients associated with Epic.
- Assist in provision of orientation for new staff members.
- Ensure state mandated electronic visit verification requirements are being meet
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a licensed nurse or have completed 2 years of full-time study at an accredited college or university. An Individual with a high school diploma or GED may substitute 1 year of FT employment for each required year of college
- Healthcare background preferred
- Trained as a supervisor as described in §97.245 of this title (relating to Staffing Policies).
- Planning and time utilization
- Relationship building
- Demonstrated supervisory skills
- Seeks to understand others’ point of view
- Fosters continuous improvement
- Customer service champion
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal
- Sound Judgment
- Independent decision making
- Drive for excellence and quality
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through
Pay Range is $10-$12/hr