Axia Women's Health is the largest integrated Women's Health Care Group in the United States, comprised of over 275 providers, 100 patient care centers, 4 breast health centers, 2 perinatal testing centers, and 2 central laboratories offering a full spectrum of exceptional care in Obstetrics, Gynecology, Fertility, Maternal Fetal Medicine, and Laboratory Services. Our corporate headquarters is in Voorhees, New Jersey. We are currently recruiting a Front Office Assistant to join us in our *Paoli, PA
The Front Office Assistant will be responsible for greeting patients, activating patient files, and for providing support to patients and medical staff. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Has a positive work ethic and models the behaviors that has generated a 95% patient satisfaction rate.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates and understanding of audience needs.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, thinks about care center success, and patient outcomes.
- Adheres to standards of business conduct and compliance.
Qualified candidates can:
- Adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Is flexible and not easily flustered
- Has great customer service skills
- An ability to work in a fast paced innovative environment
- An ability to focus on what is best for the team over the individual
- Can work 40 hours per week, splitting time across multiple practice locations as needed.
FULL TIME BENEFITS SUMMARY:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Additional Time Off for Volunteer Work
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)