To review sales orders and assign carriers and schedule shipping and delivery appointments.
- Review and handle sales orders for transportation needs.
- Arrange transportation for shipments.
- Assist customers and sales managers as necessary with transportation related needs.
- Communicate with A/R as needed to supply information related to transportation matters.
- Invoice validation for accounts payable.
- Other clerical duties.
- Associate Degree or minimum 2 years of college.
- Three (3) years of experience with transportation scheduling.
- Knowledge of SAP (sales and distribution module), preferred
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to perform, basic math calculations, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and percentages.
- Good communications skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment with attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
- Bilingual, (English/Spanish) a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Communication Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Transportation scheduling: 3 years (Preferred)
- Micorosoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Analytical Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- SAP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bilingual English/Spanish (Preferred)