Shift Leader Assist the Restaurant General Manager and owner in the management of a restaurant in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures and with shared responsibility for the achievement of designated customer, profit, sales, employee, and P&L targets.
A Shift Leader is responsible for ensuring food quality and safety, order accuracy, overall smooth functioning of the restaurant.
- Assist in the Supervision of 12-30 Team Members and Shift Managers (if appropriate)
- Act as a role model, providing leadership and coaching on an ongoing basis to the team in restaurants
- Responsible for the correct implementation of Employee, Customer and Visitor Safety according to company policy, procedures and standards. Ensure all employees are provided with the appropriate training and resources to perform their duties safely.
- Manage shifts in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures including directing the activities of employees in maximizing and achieve customer, people, salesoperating efficiency and profit objectives and targets.
- Assist the Restaurant General Manager to achieve Customer Hospitality Standards within the restaurant by ensuring that all employees are focused on exceeding customer expectations.
Ensure the same for each shift under an Assistant Restaurant Managers and Shift Managers
- Ensure that controls and procedures are implemented on each shift under their control to protect the security of employees and company funds.
- Assist the Restaurant General Manager to effectively recruit and select team members using company systems.
- Assist in training and development of team members to meet the standards of performance required. Monitor performance and implement corrective action where required. Assist in identifying and developing talent for the restaurant and brand.
- Assist the RGM to forecast and schedule management and team member labor, semi variables and cost of Food and Packaging within budget. Ensure the same for each shift under an Assistant Restaurant Managers control.
- Report to the Restaurant General Manager any aspect of employee relations, customer service, attendance of and/or inspections by third parties that have or are likely to affect the operation of the restaurant. In the event of urgent issues, report direct to the Area Coach. Other duties as required
We are looking for dedicated individuals that are committed to the job. An individual with experience is a plus. An individual with the right mindset can and will succeed in this position and growth opportunities are available as the Franchisee grows.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.25 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $14.50 /hour
- Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- ServSafe Food Handler (Preferred)