At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our industry-leading Consumer Lending team at Bank of America and Merrill Lynch. We’re looking for people with focus and drive – people who take the time to get to know clients, engage with them to understand what’s important to them, and provide the lending solutions, service and expertise they need to achieve their financial goals.
As part of the Bank of America team, centralized sales lending officers (CSLOs) have access to industry leading products and services, award-winning platforms and a team of dedicated loan coordinators and underwriters – all designed to meet the unique life priorities of our clients. CSLOs work with new and existing Bank of America clients in our contact centers. They uncover client needs and match them to lending solutions and companion products - all as part of one team that delivers exceptional client care.This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements.
Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.We’ll help you
As a centralized sales lending officer, you can look forward to
- Get training and one-on-one coaching from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll take part in additional training and development through our Academy to develop in your role.
- Provide end-to-end comprehensive lending guidance and solutions to prospective borrowers by uncovering their life priorities, analyzing financial and credit data, and determining client financing objectives.
- Stay informed on changing market conditions, business trends and regulatory requirements by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate a commitment to professional ethics, as well as conforming to all federal and state compliance policies, and adhering to Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) requirements.
- Providing exceptional client care with industry-leading products, services, education and a dedicated team of loan coordinators and underwriters.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills as the industry evolves and changes.
- Using multiple system applications to navigate enterprise products and recommend solutions sourced via inbound and outbound sales leads.
- Skillfully crafting lending solutions with companion products and pricing that result in client sales while maintaining a high level of delight.
- A world-class suite of employee benefits.