At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our Financial Center team at Bank of America. We’re looking for financial center managers (FCMs) – those with a passion for operating as business owners, fostering a team environment and instilling a client-centric culture to make clients’ financial lives better.
As part of the Bank of America team, FCMs benefit from personal coaching, clearly defined career paths, robust training programs and ongoing development opportunities. FCMs report to the market leader and provide oversight of an assigned Financial Center (also known as branch location). They’re accountable for ensuring adherence to all policies and procedures and ensuring financial center employee responsibilities are completed with high quality to make sure we deliver exceptional client care.We’ll help you
As a financial center manager, you can look forward to
- Get training and one-on-one mentorship from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll enroll in our Academy for Consumer and Small Business to develop as a financial center manager.
- Lead a team and operate as a business owner by observing and coaching team and individual performance to collectively meet goals, establishing action plans as applicable.
- Grow your network to maximize effectiveness in meeting client needs. Build relationships with teammates and specialists to assist clients with financial needs and/or problem resolution.
- Confidently build relationships with clients. Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to Bank of America solutions that meet their financial goals.
- Continuously learn by using resources and technologies to optimize the client experience.
- Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on how to conduct simple transactions through convenient banking options (such as online banking, mobile banking and ATMs) that benefit them.
- Adhere to policies and procedures through education of regulatory policies, employee and client safety procedures and service delivery guidelines.
- Unlimited potential for financial growth.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills as the industry evolves and changes.
- Personally investing in talent through interviewing and hiring financial center employees.
- Opportunities to connect with experts including relationship managers, small business consultants, investment advisors and mortgage officers.
- A world-class suite of employee benefits.