The Recruiting Coordinator provides support for Corporate Recruiting by way of assisting with scheduling, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) management, background checks, and the candidate lifecycle.
- Assist with the recruiting process by ensuring an exceptional experience for the candidate through scheduling interviews, making travel arrangements, and delivering necessary assessments/paperwork. Manage the temporary labor by working with vendors and hiring managers to recruit temps and keep track of their hours.
- Deliver and coordinate a smooth, compliant, timely, engaging, on-boarding experience for new hires. Order and monitor background/credit checks. Perform reference checks on candidates as well as administer pre-employment testing. Ensure equipment, email account, desk, phone, etc. is procured.
- Create offer letters and monitor the electronic onboarding process.
- Act as an ATS administrator. Monitor, update, and report on the system. Open new requisitions and post to internal and external sources in a timely manner. Make sure applications are filled out and keep track of the status of open requisitions.
- Manage the Internship Program by working with hiring managers on their intern needs. Recruit for new intern positions, ensuring that each intern has a structured and educational experience. Attend college/university career fairs to recruit talent. Conduct exit interviews to identify areas of improvement.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Full-time, Monday-Friday - 8:30AM-5:30AM
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent with some college or technical school course work and minimum of three years of job-related experience, preferably in a human resource department; technical experience, including responsibility for maintaining computer systems; or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Preferred Education and Experience