As a Baskin-Robbins Manager, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our guests!
- Provides customer engagement in positive and approachable manner.
- Complete all daily paperwork at the unit level including sales reports, red book information, shift inventories and all other necessary paperwork to insure the profitability of the unit.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation in your unit at all times.
- Enforce all brands standards, company policies and procedures.
- Train all levels of staff in proper operations of the unit for POS systems, back of house functions to all levels of front of house operations including Guest Service and all positional duties (as needed and constant).
- Hand-pack ice cream.
- Fulfill all orders including special orders, preparing fountain items and other basic dessert duties as assigned.
- Keep the store clean and sanitary, especially the kitchen and dining area.
- Accurately handles customer funds and processes transactions using the POS system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must pass a drug test.
Ability to work flexible hours, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to stand and walk up to 10 (ten) hours daily performing the functions as described above. Ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to climb ladders and step stools; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting.