Regular or Temporary:Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Develop and maintain prospect list through internal and external sources for large case work.
2. Develop marketing plan and production goals annually.
3. Deliver timely service, advice and professional counsel to the bank's clients.
4. Stay abreast of insurance industry trends and pursues continuing education.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree that is business related/or equivalent education and related training.
2. Good sales skills
3. Appropriate insurance licenses.
4. Has a thorough knowledge of employee benefits insurance.