Bioworld Merchandising is a leading design and distribution company of licensed and private label apparel, headwear & accessories to all retails channels. We collaborate with some of the most widely recognized brand and retail partners in the world. We are seeking skilled candidates who are excited to join this amazing team!
We Believe in Great Brands: Our goal is to translate the brand story into product that is as innovative and distinctive as the brand itself.
Creative Culture: Our team brings to our brand partners a unique mix of creative product design paired with merchandising expertise. We believe innovation comes from a diversity of creative ideas.
We are the Market: Our team believes in full immersion to gain insight into retail markets, contemporary culture and consumer reaction.
We are currently seeking a Brand Coordinator to join our team of outstanding employees!
The Brand Coordinator s role is to manage communications and operations across all departments to ensure our clients and internal teams receive BEST IN CLASS service. This position requires a strong sense of urgency and will be responsible for submitting concept designs/samples to licensors for approval to ship product lines for our brands to retailers. As well as manage the day to day business demands in partnership with Brand Manager.
- Must be extremely detail oriented, organized and efficient.
- Ability to learn quickly with speedy response time is a requirement.
- Committed to meeting deadlines and strong sense of urgency is a must.
- Ability to problem solve, identify solutions, and recommend new processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to build partnerships and be a positive team player is critical for success.
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills, ability to learn new computer systems quickly is a must.
- Pop Culture interest in Anime, Gamming, Superheroes etc preferred but not required.
- Retail or manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Review merchandise samples and concept designs to ensure brand requirements are met prior to submission and process within 1 – 2 business days.
- Maintain detailed records across multiple systems: Bioworld PLM System and client systems.
- Direct overseas team on tasks, keep manuals up to date, and prepare manuals for new clients.
- Work cross functionally with production, sales, designs, operations to ensure orders are shipped to retailers approved and on time.
- Oversee all stages of the product development process to ensure we deliver on company objectives.
- Execute client set up process to ensure all departments understand requirements.
- Assist manager in establishing more efficient operating procedures by identifying challenges and preparing recommended solutions.
- Prepare for weekly retailer On Order Meetings to ensure product deliver to market on time and sales team needs are met.
- Direct design team on brand guidelines, manage creative time lines, initiate project request via wrike, organize artwork assets, and packaging requirements.
- Partner with production ream to ensure packaging, copyright and legal lines are accurate. Plus, product quality and approval deadlines are met.
- Create educational documents, execute placement reports and business updates as necessary.
- Respond to all departments needs on a daily basis and within 24 hour time frame.
Bachelor s degree in Merchandising.