Bioworld Merchandising is a leading design and distribution company of licensed and private label apparel, headwear & accessories to all retails channels. We collaborate with some of the most widely recognized brand and retail partners in the world. We are seeking skilled candidates who are excited to join this amazing team!
We Believe in Great Brands: Our goal is to translate the brand story into product that is as innovative and distinctive as the brand itself.
Creative Culture: Our team brings to our brand partners a unique mix of creative product design paired with merchandising expertise. We believe innovation comes from a diversity of creative ideas.
We are the Market: Our team believes in full immersion to gain insight into retail markets, contemporary culture and consumer reaction.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, Disability, FSA & Supplemental Benefits are available to all full time W2 employees, eligible first day of the month following sixty (60) days of continuous full time employment.
- Eligible update hire: Sixteen (16) Paid Time Off (PTO) days, accrued per pay period.
- Eligible following one (1) year of employment: Participation in the 401 (k) Plan after the first day for the 1st, 4th, 7th and 10th month of the plan year, after one (1) year of employment.
The Ecommerce Account Coordinator will manage daily operational activities and help grow sales on Amazon and other online marketplaces. The E-commerce Analyst will be responsible for creating and uploading new products, analyzing data, providing customer service and growing revenue for each marketplace. Through analytic-driven product merchandising, this role is charged with delivering the best possible offering, driving best-in-class customer service and effective marketing communications, while delivering measurable results through Amazon and other marketplaces.
- Manage the day to day responsibilities for Amazon and other marketplaces
- Project and monitor inventory levels
- Create, manage, and optimize product listings on Amazon and other marketplaces
- Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing and content creation.
- Oversee, analyze and report on marketplace performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing.
- Deliver superior customer service to customers by responding promptly and maintaining open and positive communication.
- Track weekly marketplace performance metrics and implement strategy to improve them.
- Lead projects and objectives that improve operations within each marketplace.
- Work closely with other departments (Design, Purchasing, Warehouse, Marketing, and Customer Service) for feedback and input.
Ideal candidate would:
- Be interested, or well versed, in pop culture to identify with current trends and lifestyle brands which Bioworld represents
- Experience in E-Commerce, online marketing preferred
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central preferred
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives.
- Exhibit a positive attitude and patience when interacting with internal and external partners
- Must be self-motivated to meet and exceed assigned goals and objectives
- Actively listens and participates within a team environment
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business model.
- Impeccable presentation skills; present/sell to all levels through clear communication and inspiring vision.
- Microsoft Software; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Database related programs.
4 year BA or BS college degree