Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
- Able to effectively manage multiple, high-complexity projects/programs of diverse scope to implement Blue Cross Blue Shield Association (BCBSA), state, and federal mandates.
- Manage project resources to meet deliverables, including forming, motivating high-performance, cross-functional teams, which may include on and off-shore resources.
- Provide regular communications and project status reports to management, stakeholders, and the project teams.
- Manage project related risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies, including making recommendations to management on mitigating and / or remediating activities.
- Manage project costs within the approved capital and expense budgets, including trend analysis and appropriate communications and support should budget adjustments be warranted.
Job Type: Contract
- Project Management: 8 years (Required)
- El Dorado Hills, CA (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: