The Brand Content Coordinator is the voice of Books-A-Million, writes scripts for 2nd & Charles and assists with development of Joe Muggs’s social brand. This position is responsible for creating, implementing, executing and measuring each company’s social media strategy, while also assisting with the promotional voice in various marketing elements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and deploy social media strategies, in store messaging, voice & minimal writing, supporting the companies’ offerings, promotions and some advertising.
- Adopt the brand language to promote social media strategies.
- Foster and maintain interactive social media relationships over a variety of platforms, for a variety of brands.
- Maintain a promotional calendar of social media plans consistent with company marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate creative and production projects for Books-A-Million’s digital space, especially social media promotions.
- Prepare graphic designs for social media posts as required.
- Effectively recommends social media approaches supporting Books-A-Million’s Merchandising, Operations, and Marketing Departments.
- Clearly articulate project scope and objectives for social media and additional marketing projects to the marketing team and others.
- Establish and meet deadlines for all projects undertaken and assist supervisor with budget management of promotions in the digital space.
- Collaborate with marketing team to support marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Knowledge of trending and emerging social media platforms
- Manage implementation of in-store music and messaging
- Assist Marketing Events Coordinator with planning & (at times) execution of store openings & major events via script writing for paid advertising.