- Minimum of 2 years working experience with computer software/systems
- Minimum of 1 year field/operations-related industry or training experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in safety training
- Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Certified instructor for Brink’s Core Training, and Job Specific Certification training (to include Driver / Smith System Training), Firearms, and CAPS (Canadian Academy Practical Shooting) training)
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent ethics and integrity
- High attention to detail
- Collaborative work style
- Excellent customer service
- Professional, positive demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide eligible employees, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.