Our amazing, mission based organization is looking for FUN teachers. British Swim School was founded in 1981 and offers the Bay Area’s premier water survival, learn-to-swim, and stroke development program. Our teachers have the opportunity to change someone’s life!
- Flexible schedules - shifts between 3 to 5 hours; easy to schedule around school or other jobs
- Excellent culture - mission driven managers that give back to the community and their staff
- Opportunity for growth at a business with massive expansion opportunities
- Structured, paid training (including lifeguard certification)
- PTO for part time and full time employees
- Paid birthday time off
- Highly competitive pay
- Opportunity for monthly BONUSES
- Free parking onsite
- Happy, laughing, singing KIDS
Successful candidates will be RELIABLE, NURTURING, ENERGETIC and love to have FUN.
NO prior swim instructor experience required. Experience working with children and a love of swimming is a plus!