LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder 3-wheel vehicle, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 11,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
The District Sales Manager is responsible to manage a group of dealers in a specified district and deliver the unit retail sales and market share growth by product line most specifically by articulating BRP’s Value Proposition and influencing dealership best practices in ways that contribute to dealer profitability and loyalty. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that unit retail and market share targets are achieved.
- Manage dealer wholesale orders, inventory levels and minimum line representation
- Implement the available tools to monitor progress; dealer visit planning, dealer call reports, follow-up on issues and opportunities.
- Analyze dealer retail performance, identify areas for growth and areas of substandard performance to be addressed. Communicate expectations, engage dealers and follow-through using all available tools in a combination of focused calls and dealer visits
- Support dealers towards achieving the highest possible levels of Certification
- Understand the dealer’s key business drivers and develop a business plan to deliver wholesale & retail targets.
- Actively participate in the development of the dealers’ marketing & sales plan to optimize market opportunities.
- Demonstrate a business partner approach to support execution and long-term success.
- Ensure the quality of dealers' retail plans and their execution: demo usage, co-op participation, identification and evaluation of key events and marketing initiatives, dealer participation in events, etc.
- Promote PAC sales and other business opportunities as additional sources of revenues for BRP and the dealers in collaboration with PAC DSM counterpart.
- Develop dealer salespeople selling capability, product knowledge and enthusiasm through appropriate activities.
- Identify full market potential and develop dealer network to maximize sales potential and or increase profitability year after year
- Establish proper targets per dealer in district to maximize financial objectives. Prepare a district business plan (DAP) addressing the risks and opportunities of your market.
- Prioritize actions and optimize the dealer network in line with BRP positioning and identified market potential.
- Implement and execute dealer training
- Identify opportunities to improve dealer network coverage and performance to sustain growth potential
- Explore opportunities in district where BRP is not represented
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of three years of successful sales experience preferably within the Powersports industry
- Demonstrate significant knowledge of the retail environment
- Exhibit strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident and strategic decision maker
The selected candidate must reside within the assigned district: S. & N. Dakota