Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
Perform analyses per Royal Purple methodology or Standard Operating Procedures on all samples submitted to lab, including but not limited to:
- Appearance (Clarity) and odor
- Color evaluation
- Refractive Index and Density
- Spatter / Crackle test
- Foam Sequences I, II, & III
- Viscosity (Manual and Automatic by Cannon CAV)
- Cold Crank Viscosity
- Elemental Analysis by iCAP
- TBN and TAN by Autotitrator
- Particle Count
- Brookfield Viscosity
- Flash Point
- Pour Point Login samples
- Login samples
- Report data accurately and in a timely fashion
- Operate and maintain instruments and equipment per written procedures
- Sample raw material drums and totes
- Maintain clean laboratory, glassware, and surroundings
- File and organize retain samples
- Other duties assigned
- College degree or minimum 1 year industrial lab experience
- Must read, write, and speak English
- Comfortable with metric system, calculations, and unit conversions
- Flexible and adaptable in ever-changing work environment
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.