- Under the supervision of the Custodial Coordinator or the school Assistant Facilities Manager, the Lead Custodian assists other custodial staff in keeping a large school or building and the surrounding grounds clean and in good repair. Incumbent assists with general and seasonal clean-up tasks as they arise and as time permits. For a significant shift without presence of the head custodian, the incumbent acts as a lead worker, directing, training and assigning work to custodial staff. Incumbent may be required to cover short term and long term vacancies on all shifts within all district buildings.
- Visit Canyons School District website for full job description. https://jobs.canyonsdistrict.org
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year
- Property Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly